SECURITY AND SPEED–Material is shred immediately!
- With On-Site Shredding, your materials are shred immediately upon being removed from your office. All materials are shred instantly in your parking lot.
- With Off-Site Shredding, material may be sorted at the warehouse to optimize payout for paper. High grades (bond) fetch a higher price than low grades (newspaper).
- With Off-Site Shredding, material may be stockpiled to economize use of shredding equipment.
SEEING IS BELIEVING-With your own eyes!
- With On-Site Shredding, with a short walk to the parking lot, you can watch your materials being shred via a color monitor mounted to the side panel of the truck.
ELIMINATE RISK OF EXPOSURE-The truck rear stays closed!
- With Off-Site shredding, every time the truck stops at another customer, the rear is opened twice: first to remove an empty bin, and second to insert the full bin. With On-Site shredding the rear of the truck is NEVER opened until arriving at the recycling facility.
CONCLUSION: On-Site Shredding is optimal.
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES AND CURRENT EVENT
- On-Site Shredding Saves Time, Money & Environment
- Free Credit Report Q & A
- ID Theft 2010 Survey Results-Good news and bad
- Lifelock fined for misdeeds-FTC Press Release
- Trends in 2010
- Paper docs still a major factor in data breaches
- NYS Strengthens ID Theft Legislation
- Red Flag Laws: Mandatory Compliance as of November, 2008
- IDTheft Alerts for September 2008
- DOJ Charges 11 With Massive ID Theft Ring
- Basic guidelines for shredding tax-related documents
- Behavioral Targeting Online: Facts and Statistics
- 2007 Trends and Predictions
- Identity Theft: Fact and Fiction
- ID Papers in Garbage January 2008 NY Post
- Court Rules “Garbage is Public Domain”
- Patient and client information found in dumpster
- Beware the request for your Social Security Number