Here’s what’s hot off the presses:
- Identity Theft – What to Know, What to Do gives an overview of identity theft and steps to recover from it. If you’re teaching people in your community about avoiding and dealing with identity theft, this is the publication to order.
- Data Breaches – What to Know, What to Do gives an overview of steps to take if your personal information is exposed in a data breach.
- Identity Theft – Military Personnel & Families: What to Know, What to Do gives special tips for military families that experience identity theft. The brochure also explains what identity theft is and how it happens, includes information about active duty alerts, and outlines recovery steps for service members and their families.
- Child Identity Theft – What to Know, What to Do, formerly called Safeguarding Your Child’s Future, explains what child identity theft is, and gives action steps for parents to take if it happens to their children.
- Identity Theft – A Recovery Plan, formerly Taking Charge: Fighting Back Against Identity Theft, is a comprehensive guide for victims of identity theft. This booklet includes to-do lists, forms, and sample letters – all of which you also can find right away at IdentityTheft.gov.
All of these publications are available in bulk, free of charge, atFTC.gov/bulkorder. Be sure to read, download, order and share them!
We always welcome your feedback for whether you find our blogs useful.
For more information please visit www.hvshred.com or www.legalshred.com