Security is the top priority for Legal Shred. While we recycle the shredded paper, do our best to create environmentally friendly routes to reduce our carbon footprint, and support our clients’ compliance with federal and local regulations, the most important service we provide is securely disposing confidential records.
One of the ways we assure our clients that we are the most secure means of document security is by being Mobile Shredding Association Certified.
In more detail, that means we are accountable by submitting to annual random audits.
We have already been subject to and passed a random audit earlier this year. Here’s how the process works:
We were notified via email of our audit and given 30 days to submit the required verification materials:
- Proof of $1 Million Insurance liability policy
- Proof of meeting background testing requirements (our employees are randomly checked each year on an ongoing basis).
- Proof of meeting drug testing requirements (our team members are randomly drug screened on an ongoing basis).
- Signed confidentiality statement between company and their employees and contractors who have access to client’s confidential information
- Insurance records listing the VIN of each shred truck in operation
For more information on our top notch secured document destruction, please visit www.legalshred.com